View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:25 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Hamza what are you excited aobut social or comps?

merron to be in the game and to not embarrass myself in front of everyone

hamza i wnat to be in every comp

feeds flipo to ryan.. I need to talk to everyone. it feels good i know the tempeerature of the house everyone wnats 2 peopole.. so if you were.. if the plan was . i was talking.. well lets get your read I like to be right on front street with peopole.. i feel if you let unvarnished truth go then there is a respect for that.. i feel that you are sharper than you let on early going.. and that youn weer acting dumb.. and i may ahve caught that and is differnt from nteh convoo's that we have had early on

jesse laughs.. that makes me feel good. . a couple of the dumb things i said wwere for jokes. i hope i am decently smart. but the plan wasn't for me to come into the game and swing for the fences.. i didnt come in thinking of alliances.. and like yourself im getting to know people.. and there are bound to be people who blow yup their own game which has happened.. so yeah jsut let me which way you want me to vote

ryan if you were to fast forward 4 week and we are sitting in the same room who are we talking about.. and i know that things change.. but if everything go according to plan. where do you see yourself shaking out if you were in my spot

jesse i think my mind would be similar..

ryan this is for me I dont feel that i find.. andrew blown his game up and the saem way he was trying to seel Rozina as a threat.. but to me he's got no one he would take his shot if he stayed..

REyan the house agreed that if anyone walked into the door they are going up.. so if andrew wins HOH and puts one of them up and takes a shot

jesse i dont think he will put any of them up

Ryan do thaty vote this week

jesse if im andrew and i dont get pout up it's andrew hamza the 2 new people..

ryan i ahve to talk to them
Attached Images