View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 12:03 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/15/16

Nicole yuou know when frank pointed to me at teh sliding door. he said she's the culprit.. and i didnt hear what he said.. and im not trying to make you look bad.. and i said that he sdaid james was the head of the all girls allaince

james franco looked at me and said what teh heck happened.. and i said i dont know man. and he said that there was an all girls alliance.. and pointed at you

nicole i want to clear that up. that's not what i said.. it was what he said.. and he used that later.. i didnt tell anyone.. he said that james said ther was an all gils alliance but if thre was one they would ahve voted paul out.. soi i was like it means nothing so i dint bring it to your attention

paulie frank is going to say whatever

nicole i was trying to explain to people.. im not saying anything.. i didnt beleive that you said that. i was defending myself and people were saying why did you say that.. and that came f rom him. he pulled me in safari room and apologized.. and i jsut called him out again.. he said all he had was me corey and i was like well h you told tiffany what corey said so now you ahve noone

paulie davonne told me that tiffany said she teamed up with frank that is why i said what i said.. nominations
Attached Images