View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/24/18

Ali telling johnny she is done trying.. she doenst want to keep talking to people that give her the run around.. and people that she was supposed to be working with and they say well i dont know.. like send me home i dont care.. and i might have not won any comps but i worked my ass off..

Ali I dont know if this is paras's reaction and I dont know what it is with will paras said he was questioning her last night.. and maybe that is his insecurities

ali im not having any more conversations maybe tomorrow

Johnny I wish i knew what kaela was saying

ali they are promising F5 and to get you out.. and maddy is a different story..

johnny she's not voting for you to say

ali yeah.. i can't say anything to her..

Ali i told paras that whatever happens im happy for the experience.. i didnt come here for the $100grand i came for the experience..

johnny is that your resignation shppech

Ali i hit a wall.. and i miss my family and i feel that i let my family down.. i feel that im losing myself foir the pipe dream.. and im not going to sit there and promise them things.. i can only say that i can have yoru back. (she's crying but nto sobbing)

Ali i cant promise you everything.. so if you dont want to keep me then send me home..

Johnny you might feel differnt

ali yeah .. tomorrow it can be different.. im not rolling over and dying.. im hitting a wall today.. other than working out with liv.. i've been alone in the room walloing.. and being in peace. we at that point in the game where we dont ahve to fake it..
Attached Images