View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 09:13 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 8/30/18

Sam: what is going to happen

Angeal; everything was a lie.. i never talked to him .. it was all a lie and he was slander to my name// ivbe ben hoh twice and i never thought of putting you up

sam; you are my firned

angela; i wojuld never do that.. the fact that he did that

sam; it was going to be a unanimous vote and i got hurt and i decided to keep him. they play me like that and i ate it.. i was laying on the floor up there and i was like no way.. i like yo.. and i never beleived the girls thing.. and mayve cuz the numbers are getting small imm like no way

angeal; he ws a cry for help. he was telling these boys that i ahd them wrapped around my finger.. and then you.. lie, what he said hurt me on a personal level

sam; i think he did that cuz you were the only one that you didnt pay attention to

angela; day one

sam: yeah i get it.. you hang out with everyone.. and i get it.. we cook we clean. we talk. we like the same people.. and you having put me up.. and if i win this hoh.. i would never put you up.. i dont know who i would put up.. and the only person I would put up is haleigh and it's not like she was my target.. it's just she is the one that i dont hang out with that much

angela: if you look back 70 days agoi and see those that voted not to keep you. there are only a few left

sam: i know.. i think whoever wins im obvious to put up.

angela: i think im easier to put up over you they can say i won comps

sam: if i win im not putting you up.. if nothing else im a vote..

Angeal; he had nothing to say about me. we never talked. he just made up stuff. and he over heard someone asking me about what kinda car i drove. im hurt that someone would stoop that low on a personal level. we are here to play a game and not attack each other on a personal level. i would never say something like that to call out fessy on a personal level

sam: yeah i would never call anyone out on a personal level. i trust you. and i dont feel like,your one.no one can make fun of yu for anything i get it im oddbird.. people making fun of me when i get out of here i might laugh too. i never said one bad thing or anything negative and just like im not going to hold the door open for someone on national tc (JC incident) and if that what gets me out then i m ok whatever. Like i felt that i had to come and talk to you and hash it out.. and i hope you would do the same to clear the air.. and i dont feel different about you and i dont think it will affect anything moving forward.. so fuck that.

Angela and im mad that fesy said that and he doesnt know my life and story..