View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:03 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/10/18

back post continued 1:28am BBT feeds 3/4

Angie: that is not what everyone else sees at all. and im sorry you feel that way and im sorry thats what you see that is not what the res to fio us see

sam; this is the big on big one the big u ugly cry that i promised that wasn't going to happen on national tv. Im not crazy. im not bipolar. im not

Angie: it;'s ok if you were. im not saying you are.

sam: JC in the bathroom asked me if i a a familiar history with .. im like shut up.. NO this is just a stressful situation. im a talker and i need to talk shit out and i have no one to talk to except the DR and they are getting sick of me

Sam; yeah i cant see hw a guy like brett could be interested in me and i dont think i need that

Angie; i think all types of guys would be interested in you.. but i would not advise exploring that inside of this game
sam: yeah no..

agnie: i think you are beautiful and creative

sam; and crazy

Angie we are all crazy.

Sam: yeah but im not the one hiding it though. yeah bat shit crazy

Angie: The reason i don't vibe with Angela and kaycee is because they hide their crazy so much

Sam: yeah like pull that stick out of your ass.

Angie: exactly ! that is why I wanted them out of here from the beginning cuz they dont interest me. they are fuicking boring

Angie: if nothing else im sure they are nice outside of her.. but in hee they are snooty. im just saying that everyone else is fun wild. crazy sure. i get it they're playing a game. but they are playing a boring fucking game, that is who they play their lives inside here. i prefer interesting and slightly damaged.

sam; yeah that's me.

agnie: you cant be so hard on yourself. you need a place to do some self work.

Sam: i know but i got here..

Angie: outside of her i would tell you to do stuff for yourself fake it till you make it. you're cool as shit. it's a weird place to do self worth cuz it's a fucked up place. there is a lot of different techniques. but a great start is forgiving yourself for whatever you are so angry about.. and we don't have to talk about it. it make you feel ugly and fat and stupid and when you look at yourself you see this terrible thing. and you are carrying t al this guilt and that is the ugly monster

sam: how do i do that

Angie: say sam. I love you. and not every mistake made its not a mistake it's a lesson and whatever i did it was a lesson or a blessing and i forgive you sam cuz you are just a person and im going to forgive myself

sam: I forgive everyone else..

Angie: yeah it's ok. whatever the fuck. forgive yourself.

Sam; fuck that.

1:35am BBT to be continued