View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 02:41 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/12/19

kandi i want to be smart and not go on emotions . and that was my goal in this game. and that's gfunny with me and her. that night that everyone was trying to get us to vote you out.

lolo that's what dina was saying. was it like murky waters or was ricky/tay trtying to get me out. i refuse to spend my last 8hrs in an argument. i'd like to figure out who i want to take to the f2

kandi tom didnt care he i was pushing for him to get natalie out. and so tamar came to me saying why would i want to get natalie out. and she said that they needed nat to get tom out. and so then tom came to me and didnt say it was you exactly

lolo me and natalie were killing it and i think they were surprised.. ricky said something when i did the speech and he said that's funny and i said that i just wanted to honor those people there and the house

kandi so tom wanted us to tell you that her team wanted her out

lolo i woulda switched so quick. but then when that happened we went to lockdown

kandi they played you so close i dont know if you noticed they never were leaving you alone

lolo dina said that too.

kandi: that is why i asked if you guys had a conversation about who is going. cuz i dodnt know. and i was trying to be honest in the game. i dont want to be a big liar

lolo that is why i want to have this conversation with you. and even if you put that aside. if dian is in the finals that's a nightmare. so if kandi/tay have a f2.. then im not close to tay and ricky.. and this is who do you think about who you can go up agsint and win.. and i didnt know dina's story. im like i cant win now.. and you are right she would have kato jonatha kato

kandi joey for sure.