View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:49 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/28/17

jess the hex.. no one goes home at all not cody not jason no one.. didnt paul tell you?

Xmas no, things were crazy

xmas why not send cody home

Xmas why not use it last week

jess it was a sure thing last week..

jess that's why i said that im safe.. and i can save anyone that is on the block..

xmas congrats that is one hell of a thing

jess now i dont care.. like america isnt going to be happy with me

Xmas they would be..

xmas this is an impressive question.. if you felt safe would you keep it up

jesss i dont know .. i think if anyone that was on the block next to cody they would feel safe.. and he is the only one in the game that i can count on to keep me safe..

xmas i think you can change that

jess im not going to keep working to get everyone to trust me..

xmas keeping cody by yor side ensures that people keep their distance .

xmas i know that there are actions.. but tell everyone you are not giving up but that yu are resting.. and there are bridges to be rebuild..

jess im not doing the rebuilding anymore.. if someone wants to apologize for kicking me a dozen times then cool. if the worst thing is i get evicted.. then cool'

Xmas you dont use it cody goes home.. you use it you will have a higher possibility of not making jury a much mnore possibility of not making jury cuz you are a higher threat.. if you make it to jury it will be badass.. keeping cody by yor side or using that to keep you and cody.. even if yo want to keep you. i will campaign for that.. but keeping you and cody no one will be on board with that.. but not using it people will take a leap of faith and they will trust you more

jess.. if i go home and dont make jury and go home that means that cody stays in the game

xmas yes that can happy

jess im ok with that.. i've had too many convo's with people that i know they are lying to my face and i can not trust anyone in this house to keep me safe other than myself

xmas what can i do for you

elean in.. and then out

jess i dont think that anything can be done.. i think im done with this game i thought it was going to be fun..
Attached Images