View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 03:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/5/19

Lolo; we grilled the hell out of ricky we thought at one time that he did have it.. but.. can i hear your plan again. so i dont get confused

tom i put you up.. with someone else. if you win use it. and the target is the other person. you are going to be safe.

lolo no one knows everything. im not going to sit here. i felt that you weren't playing the game with me. but you said that you wanted to make amends

tom i do

lolo: i feel that kandi and dina haven't done anything. and let them prove that they want to prove they want to be here. i was loyal when i told you to fight. and i was loyal and never told rick about teh f4. and im going to leave this house as a team player and though i was on a team

tom: you mentioned dina/kandi havent won anyting why would you want to get rid of them . dont you ant to win..

lolo if you amke ammenbds with us then you are in the f4..

tom if opne of those people is gone then theres 2 people. then what numbers am i up agisnt. me you kandi and dina and postially one person . those people on my side never won a comp. and your odds go up..

lolo no if i am next to dina/kandi i wont win. i have gotten into arguments with 5 people in the house dina and kandi haven't gotten into any . they have no blood on their hands and haven't won competition

tom; what about me and you in the f2

lolo you have the guys..

tom; i dont think so

lolo: ryan thinks the girls were behind the guys getting out

tom: i aligned with anthony and he was gone

toim the thing you ahve in favor with the vote is that kanbdi and dina and myself we .. you ahve a real. you are an amaerica hero

lolo: no they hate me i get teased all the time for not winning the medal. i made people upset.

tom that's an issue you have to contend with whoever you are in the f2 with. and i dont like to talk about money. dinb and kandi are wealthy people..

lolo: i forgot about that. do you think that the people of 12 will remember that

tom; you get a speech. you make sure to put it in. and why are you telling me this cuz you want to win

tom: im not in it for the money. i do plenty well doing stand up

lolo; the prize money will; help me do the next olympics

tom i jsut want to get to them

lolo: i really hope this is a true conversation.

tom It is. it would be the worst kinda lie to have this

Lolo: it would be someone using my dreams to get to me.

Tom takes a deep breath as lolo gets some kleenex

Hugs and lolo thanks tom