View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 02:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/5/19

tom: Id like to put you on the block give you a chance to win veot and take yorself off the block. if nbot i want to fight for yor votes to stay in exhange i thik that you will be hoh.. so in exchange id like to be kept safe. i think it's fair im not going to BD and the shenanigans.. what do you think?

ricky it's fair. i have a different proposal and if you turn it down i will take yours.

Ricky you cant compete next week. if you dont put me up i can make sure, as much is in my power... you know between nat me and lolo we had enough votes to evict you and we didn't.

tom thank you

rick so that shows you we had power for you to stick around. and if you dont nom us then your chances sticking around in the house go through the roof and if you keep the 3 best competitors in the house then you will be safe

tom: yeah let me process it. there is something about me putting you on the block tht we can use later for our advantage. and im not exactly sure and if people dont know we have an agreement.

ricky a lot of it depends on who else you put on the block

tom im still thinking bout that answer on that

rickly that would make me feel more comfortable with you putting me on the block. and if you think back at our conversations. i gave you sound advice.. and for me to work with anyone is establishing trust..