Old 02-12-2019, 02:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/12/19

Dina told Lolo that tamar was in the room with kandi

Dina sitting close by to tamar

ricky out of DR

kandi in the living room

Dina trying to talk to ricky

Dina when lolo was up there she was like i wish you guys talked to herr and i wanted to talk to her but there were allainces and i ddindt want to butt in.. i tried to get to talk to her the day ebfore with natalie and her .. and nat was kinda glued to her. and theya re friends but i didnt wnat to mess with that and i should ahve. and she was sick last night.. i had a conversation with her before and i was talkinga vbout the 4 left. if it's you kandi tamar and he kandi and tamar are going to pick each other. they ahve a lot of histroy

ricky that is waht you think

dina its what i know

tamar barges in.. and says she is looking for her mic

ricky you dont talk to anyone i talk to everyone

dian: i talk to everyone and i was watching everyone and thier actions and that trells me a lot

ricky ive been talking to people and i knwo what is going on cuz of conversations about it.. you telling me thing that you feel is not useful. tell em waht you want to happen

dina if kandi or tamar win hoh. i think that she will put up tamar

ricky it's not putting up anymore. there is 1 more hoh and that winner will pick a person as the f2..

dina if tamar wins she will pick kandi. i was part of that conversation i got them talking. when kandi leaves here they are going to have to face those other people. i know kandi is a fighter. and she still says. that she doesnt agree with what tamar says happens but for the show they are going to have an alliance together

ricky how can kandi get there is she doesnt make a deal with someone.

dina: i dont know if she did or not

ricky she still has to survive the eviction to get to final 4

dian that is why im here.

rickie have you seen her win anything

ricky ok.

dina i have seen how she is when she wants to win in cards and playing pool

ricky that's what everyone wants to do is win.