View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:39 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 2/9/19

Rick lolo talked about taking each other to the finals

ricky most of the work ive been doing is in west palm beach. it
s concussion work for retired athletes. my core inspiration came from when i played in canada and i broke my arm and then had an achilles injury. so my head trainer said for me to see this guy. Im the type of guy that has to practice alot to get my rhythm. I played calgary and i was blown away about how much the game slowed down and i can see everything and i thought that the work i was doing ws performance enhancing. so you react faster. and it takes trama off your body. i put together a program where i took in athletes and did it with different athletes. and i think we can get it funded and then get data.. and that is something i can see benefit anything

lolo yeah. that would be cool. i'll try it out.

ricky im talking alot

lolo no im thinking alot .. i have not a good feeling about wht we were talking about . ive had many times it wasnt good but i prayed to god. but there is some good in it .

ricky there are the emotions and i know that i can be annoying that i keep bringing it up but i want to bring it out and then process it . better out than in.

Lolo there's 2 hoh's left?

ricky one. the last hoh is 4 so 2 people get evicted. that was what mark said.
Lolo so who we decided to leave is important

ricky its not important to me but for you 2 it's important

lolo yeah well kanid is sharper than dina.. and if that happens she will pick tay to go with her to f2.

ricky i dont think so. i just understand her better. and she wanted to get rid of natalie cuz she thinks she can beat you at the final 2. kandi likes her but she is jealous of tamar.. and she would be too pressured to take tamar and not win and she feels most confident to take you

tamar walks in

Lolo to the DR