View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 11:19 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 2/7/19

Lolo: what are you thinking ricky?

ricky im thinking about my speech. i hope it's inspiring.

Lolo have you spoke to natalie? she wants to stay. and everyone wanted to fall on sword naturally and i dont think she should. she really wants to win. like a lot want to win. i told her to pray for it. i think she is frustrated with the conversation that was said upstairs..and how it's different and how Tay wants you to stay and it got mumbled you know. i told her that ricky's been relaxed his time in here.. like in my mind i want to believe everyone is a good person. this game gets too much

ricky i'll talk to her. Im not putting any pressure on her. we all have to overcome something to stay in this and win it and if she can over come it she can win it this is her challenge. the tough part about being on teh block is can you still think straight. the people that have survived have figured out a way. she is in a good position. she only needs 2 votes.

Lolo I said that.

Ricky Im not going to lobby against her. i'm just going to give my speech and if the house wants me to go I'll go

lolo: yeah the thing is the house doesn't know what they want.

ricky she is in the position to fight to be here and if she stays that will give her more to fight forward.

Lolo: i think paranoia is setting in.

ricky i told her that she needs to over come that

Lolo I told her that you weren't lobbying

Ricky and she needs to speak up and say she wants to stay here.. if you want to win you have to over come what's on the inside

lolo yeah