View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Udates Thursday 1/31/19

tom i think that we have been on television the most in the house. so we know how the games work more than anyone. I know joey needs to go he's good. but i know i could have beaten natalie.. im not saying i threw it . i feel that i didnt try as hardest.. i knoew that it was down to our "team" (allaince) it's the way we are going to evict joey and i want to talk to lolo and nat and see if that is what they thought of that on thier own. and if they say that that means that ricky told them. so we learn something from that.. and one step further cuz i think that is whats going to happen.. and they will tell us 1st.. then we'll agree with them and then now send .. cuz i dont trust them through you and me send false infomation about ricky. saying that i feel bad that i mis read him that i really like him say im going to have ricky spot me bench pressing. im going to go into ricky mode and play chess with him

kato im playing poker with him and im thinking the same way

kato they will go back to him and say that we got over him. lolo's speech was saying to us.. she let everything out about being a 5 with ricky

tom we send out those positive messages which will be lies. then we leave joey on the block and then there is a greater than 50% chance and they got the power and take someone off the block. so joey could have the power

kato him swearing like that i dont think so

tom he could have crossed his fingers behind his back. or made a pact outside the house and not mean it. cuz it's a thing on regular BB season they do that. or tamar has the power

kato or ricky

tom then i put somoen else on the block. put dina on the block as a safe move