View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Udates Thursday 1/31/19

tom here's the thing. so nat pics me after i did it 2x's im clearly tire. clearly lolo/nat wanted to win veto. best chance to win it is to beat me. let me go vs Lolo and if lolo wins . they whispered over there and said lets take out tom cuz he's tired. and that's ot a team move and i think lolo's performance was a bluff and she threw the comp. and because they did that the second they did that she's walking up. i totally decimated Kandi and i won 2 in a rrow. i know how to do it. it's easy and my mind is thinking when nat comes up they want to win the veto. and im like do i want to win the veto? if i dont want to win it i get information on what nat/lolo wan to to do and if they dont want to use it im thinking they want to protect ricky.

tom so i can say that i didnt want to win it.. i was thinking that maybe lossing it would be rad. and i ws glad that i loset it.. so if they come today and say they dont ant to use the veto im thinking they are doing it to protect ricky and that doesnt matter cuz we want to get rid of joey. he did good at slaughter house

kato if they dont use it i cant assume it's cuz of ricky. they might be thinking that tom's been irradict. and he might do something.

tom so you really trust them? i dont. i think they will pick us off when they get a chance