View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 10:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 1/24/19

tom and kato alone..

tom; i can walk out and take ryan and jon and tell them in the lounge and tell them that jonathan is being voted out and that we will keep him if we are safe.. and then wwe will ahve an allaince with ryan jon lolo you natalie.

tom; im tired of being yelled at. i dont like being told im condescending. it's not fun. like stop talking to me like that. do you like to be talked to like that?

kato: no

tom: what are we doing here/ we dont need to be talked to like that.. we will have another strong guy on our side ryan lochte. i like that guy.. ricky isnt going to be loyal to us.. we dont dont know whats going on he could have a side deal with them. we are being led to the slaughter. he's got verbal intimidate us.. am i wrong? if i am tell me. then we will send jonathan, who i like, super positive and he likes us.. and he will save us cuz we just saved him and it will blow back on us. and have a very angry heisman football player angry at us.. It will be anarchy and not for nothing i like that it's appealing to me. and you dont think that lolo will be ok with that?

kato; no i dont think she would be.