View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 10:02 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 1/24/19

Kato: we ahve power right now with kandi. We dont have to tell her that we have the votes to get Jonathan out. We can say kandi we can protect you this week but if... she hasnt ben at all our little meeetings. and we can say that just tell me that you got my back and I will say tom will say the tsmae

tom: I told her that i have her back but she didnt say it back

Kato: you know who might be a trick player?

tom a manipulative player?

Kato: someone who is playing the game but not in the open that wants to win.
Tom: outside our alliance? Joey or Tamar?

Kato: DINA!

Tom: yeah she is playing a masterful game everyone likes her and she is staying low

Kato: she is on my radar.

tom: do we want to still work with her?

Kato: no no no she is not the enemy

Tom: there are other people that I want out before her. She is the last person that Id want to see out

kato: she's one to watch out for . i like playing with her she is kinda fun

atom; we can start a side alliance with Dina it will be fun tyo talk to her about this kinda stuff. we have to be careful on who is talking to who.

kato: yeah it will change after eviction

tom; it's kinda cool. Im not having anyone conversations like this with anyone. and how do yo feel what will happen when jonathan is evicted. the house will now be aware that all these little alliances that ryan and joey think they have?

kato: it will be different. the HOH can be won by joey but the odds are in our favor

tom: Im hesitant to get into any detail with anyone about game

kato: they are waiting till the eviction. They know that we are onboard with the decision. we jsut gonna roll with this

tom; yeah im not talking to anyone aobut this. im sitting back and making soup. we dont want anyone to think we arte thinking about it as much as we are cuz then we ar a threat to them. eventually these allainces will be breaking up and become a target

kato: one of us will be oj the block this week, if not both of us

tom: do we want to win it? If you se ricky is about to win it and yo are neck and neck with him do you wnat him to win it. or even if you see Lolo there next to you

kato: that is when you make a deal in mid air

Atom; do you make it in mid air or do you just talk. cuz if we are all in with lolo and them why would we be HOH if we trust them

kato: if you think you want to win hoh then i'll hold off and we'll alternate weeks.

tom: as soon as we are HOh everyone will come and talk to us and they will have their ideas..

kato: if it's down to F4 and you and I who are the other 2 you would like there. not friendship im thinking game play.

tom: I need to gather more information. Im not 100% sure. ricky is so hard to read. Lolo is ..

kato: i think we can

tom: Ricky is hard to read.. sometimes he snaps at me. he's got an intense energy. i dont know. ive had more game talk with natalie than ricky. Im kinda going with the flow and gathering more information where everyone stands dont you think?

Kato; after friday we'll know

tom: I think this vote will not be what we expect it to be

Kato: if something happens. if jonathan is not out.. like another twist

tom: no there wont be another twist.. they have to keep moving. there has to be some formation. you have to know what to do you know.

tom: if Kandi gets evicted, we're next. we are in trouble and we will have to win HOH. Tht means everybody lied.