View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 09:45 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 1/24/19

Backpost cont. Feeds 1/2

7:21am kato walks into the room

Tom are we able to talk game up here? we can have a talk show right here. Kato and Tom this morning. We can be like Gail King

Kato doesnt everyone want to be like Gail king

tom you want to talk strategy? or talk show?

tom what do you think is going on..

Kato: We have to think about what we are going to do.

tom: do you think ricky Natalie Lolo will do what they say we are all going to do?

Kato: I think So

Tom: if they do then we will do what they wanted us to do. since ricky lolo And natalie are working with us and their target is who we want also.. My logic is to not talk a lot and let ricky drive it a lot. he's in the room and I think he likes to run things.. and i think let him do it until he runs into a different direction.

tom: i know tamar is working some angle to get kandi out.

kato: she know that it's nt going to do it. she knows that 1 vote isn't going tyo do it. I tdont think she has the power. I think the way that Lolo explained it is how it's going. she's driving them crazy

tom : if the vote is not 5-2 someone is fucking around. then what do we do? just cross that bridge when we get to it?

tom: so we can talk like this cuz we are confirmed if it;'s 5-2 that our alliance is strong . if not it's going to be weird. we won't know who didn't play ball.

kato: yeah. today jonathan has to petition them, but i think we are ok.

Tom there is a lot of time. you saw jonathan sitting with ricky

kato: ricky is strongest.. he won't change him

tom : I feel it's weird that jonathan did not approach me. those guys were off in that corner all the time. they didn't come to me at all.