View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 07:54 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

kaela you know that the only reason i would stay is because of you..

paras it would suck that we saved you and you put us up in the triple

kaela no im not going to do that.. and why is johnny fighting so hard to keep ali

paras both sides are telling us that we are still good and that who is telling the truth with teh derek/ali convo if they will still work together

akela they said they were still good it was about friendship not game.. i dont know if that was if i was to leave to pull him on their side. i dont know.. you guys have trust with us.. im not going against taht at all if im here..

paras all trust has been broken and with me being thrown under teh bus so often

akela yeah we talked about taht already.. and i haven't said anything to anyone

paras im trying to make the best call for me..

kaela if i stay it's better for your game.. im not sending you home nor is derek.. but they cant say that. they are putting all 3 of you up and 2 of you will go hbome

paras true .. i do want to have a conversation with me you and will and if derek wants to join

kaela for sure..

apras i dont want to be shady and talk with out them

akela 100% if we have to literally swear in front of all 3 of you guys.. we will say we are not sending you guys home and we want to put up johnny liv. and we even said that upstairs last night.. he said he wants to send me home so bad.. and i said yeah and i want to send him home too.. and why does he want to keep ali so bad.. oh yeah.. cuz it benefits his game.. not your game.

paras if you want to get maddy/will and derek and meet in the white room to talk
Attached Images