View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 2/14/18

Omarosa and shannon talking in the green room

Shannon can i hug you

Omarosa yes

Shannon the one thing i want you to know is that i was fighting for keshia to go the whole time and metta has out right said he was going for me and james

Omarosa let me say one things game aside. i worry about you. tv and cameras forget it i need you to really hear that and feeds flip!!!!!

Shannon i just wanted you to know that i was fighting the whole time i was fighting for keshai and i dont knw what they said . this whole time that;swhere ive been fighting. cuz i felt like and like i said to you that night. she eas the one having the convo;s behid the groups back and she is the one i felt that is strong she has 4 brothers and held on long and she is the one that i felt was a threat

omarosa they want you out.. promise me that you will play the veto to stay and play. they want james to stay.. and i want the women.. and

shannon he's already in there with ross and he has the boys

omarosa im like why dont you look what is happening

shannon if i dont win there aren't enough votes for me to stay

omarosa there is there is a small window they're pissed at that f4 with ross/marissa you need to talk to brandi

shannon i will

omarosa as mad as we got at each other i want a woman to win.. please fight.. if you leave they will pick us off..

omarosa fight like hell for that veto no one knows this game more than you.. ari/brandi are pissed at ross/marissa

shannon yeah i saw

oamrosa we cant go out like that with women we cant go out like that it's embarrassing

shannon would metta vote with the guys or

omarosa with me and brandi he came in here and said get james out.. dont listen to marissa/ross.

Shannon do you think if ross wins he will pull him off

Omarosa they made a deal

Shannon can we start new?

omarosa im apologize i said things that i shouldn't have when i was upset.. i was isolated that whole week and i hate that and i dont want you to feel that way

shannon i made a lot of mistakes

Omarosa the good thing aobut BB is that every day we start a new

omarosa and i said that they wanted to BD you and i reminded them that we said we'd never BD a girl and marissa was like BD shannon..

Shannon marissa did?

omarosa yeah we gave our word if she would BD you she would BD me

Shannon ok.

shannon leaves
Attached Images