View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 07:05 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Aired Show Sunday 4/3/16 - Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

POV Ceremony

jared i would love to take a swing at the brothers.. that's whats best for my game.. bu if raul keeps playing with his emotions then my master plan will crumble

mitch i dfid everything i could and if the veto isnt going to be use i have another plan

joel jared the more i gotten to know you the more i noticed how similar we are.. we share the same birthday and you owe it to the borthgods to use POv on me

Mitch this is interesting that my best friend put me up.. i wouldnt have done this to him. and i realized it wasnt raul's move it was your 's jared.. so now it's you and me.. you can use the veto on me and we can get to the end of this game and one of us will win it OR you can not use it and i will use ever fiber in my body to remove the cancer that you are in this game i have seen the lies that all 3 of you have said and the things that you have said behind closed doors about everyone..

everyone needs a doctor to deal with that sickness and i will becomes that doctor to surgically remove that cancer or you can play it safe it's up to you jared

jared I will not use teh POV .. i was going to start the speech with you guys are class acts.. but that's not the case mitch muffin you are stale on all of us

Jared in DR i was going to use the veto on you mitch muffin.. but you messed up

Mitch Im not crazy Canada, i will turn the entire house against that entire 3some.. and ge them one by one by one.. stay tune canada.. this is where things get interesting
Attached Images