View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:23 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/13/18

Shannon in the end you will see that i havnet done anything behind anyone;'s back since the flip

omarosa which was a big flip

shannon so you will see

brandi what you said is what we are saying

shannon but not if that was my F2

brandi you were doing all that behind our backs. all of your moves and you can say im wrong but your moves have been to benefit your individual game..

shannon and the group

shannon when i saw that a girl couldnt win it. i had to hold on. i didnt make a deal with james..

brandi you already made a deal with omarosa you cant make a deal with everyone in the game. at the end of the day you cant be mad if 4 people came together. you know the game better any of us her

shannon these 4 know the game

omarosa shannon knows the game better than al of uys

shannon BULLSHIT!!! you know the game you go to the BB blogs and talk to people..

omarosa i never lied about it

shannon these 4 know the game. it's not just me. this girl is a super fanm

omarosa i said that since day 1

Shannon I had your guys backs

brandi it looks like you are so obsessed with theg ame

brandi to know you know the game and to be in great shape and to be eating vegetables..

brandi i know that youa re capable of doing things.. and now im like.. .. it's not persoanl. i wasnt avoiding you but yes we decided to talk to you later. we werent going to change our minds. maybe selfishly saved ourselves. and im sorry you can blame me it was just a choice

shannon ok then there is nothing else to say.. im here too long and im too exhausted... i told you guys earlier. im done.. if i can walk out now i would. i thought you guys know where i stood and had your back i didnt whisper behind your backs.

brandi you know what we're wrong

marissa this is a game you love

shannon i dont love it anymore.. not when im done with this.. i dont love it now

brandi it's a game

shannon it's hard for me everyone is huddled with someone they can be with and i dont ahve that
Attached Images