View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:16 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

6:28

Xmas it depends on what you said..

jess when i interpreted it that's what i thought..

xmaas so you said that without saying this is how i interpreted it.. im just getting clarity

jess im not putting words in yoru mouth it's how i understood it

xmas it's how you said it.. not how i said it. (paraphrase cuz she's going on about it)

jess when you said the other day with yoru chair.. you said im sitting there.. i wasn't trying to be catty with you i didn't know you were sitting ther and im just trying to live in the same house as you

xmas(snooty) well then lets just live in the same house .. im trying to get clarity.. and you saying that you didnt lie to people but it was your interpretations

jess if you want to be mad at me be mad.. like you said im in a frog suit im on slop cody is leaving.. i dont need anything.. and im probably leaving next week anyway.. im not trying to give you some physiological message.. im not trying to be catty towards you .. im not trying to be vindictive with you. im trying to have this conversation to be on neutral ground

Xmas ok then lets be on neutral ground

jess ok

xmas cool

jess and im sorry aobut your surgery cuz i never had to go for surgery and i cant imagine what youa re goiong thru personally.. but you will figure it out.

xmas you are on the side of the frog pond

xmas i promise i will try to get past what happened. but i cant guarantee but i will try and be more aware of my actions

jess i was never trying to be mean to you.. i am not like that.. im not trying to play this game in a dirty way.. i care about people in this house. and im not trying to not be a villian,. im trying to take it day by day

Xmas you ahve some time to mend some relationships

jess i wnat to do that i dont want to go out this game with hating anyone.. and i am sorry i didnt mean to hurt you..

xmas i didn't think yo8ui had anything to do with it.. i still think that you didnt say anything to cody.. but i did beleive you had some influence but not direct..

jess i didn't..

xmas im telling you what i felt at the time..

jess the only person i feel that i might have negatively affected with what i said was with cody about paul.. you know how i felt about alex at the begining

xmas no one knows what cody did.. he keeps his convo's private

Xmas and jess hug it out

jess im glad we had this talk

jess so surgery is wednesday.. did they tell you the recovery

xmas no they said i will need surgery again in 4 months..

End back post 6:36 pm
Attached Images