View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 03:10 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 2/5/19

Lolo i like these meetings it's teh 1st time anyone's done it

tom oh yeah. it was a dumb decision of mine

tom i have a proposal for you

loolo the mastermind think.s

tom it's not going to sound like the perfect proposal and i dont want you to get worried. i'd like to ask if we can keep this confidential.

lolo yeah. i appreciate that. i ketp the 4 deal till it blew up. i never even told ridcky aobut that. lets hear the porposal

toim i want to put you opn teh block. i want to keep you safe and i dont want you to go home. and i want you to win it and hyou are not my target..

lolo: what if i dont

tom; i will tell yoo that there are votes to keep you safe. people will think that we are not togther.

lolo. people would think it makes sense that you put me up

tom; it will make sense that you are mad at me after you are nominations

lolo:" do you know who the target is

tom; im sure you can guess. i know already that as long as you agree to this and dont talk to anyone about it my plan will work. adn next week we'll be able to work together in the background in a believable way. and part of the deal the main part iof the deal in exchange me putting you up and keeping you safe. you keep me sfe next week

lolo well it sounds great but not the part of me being on the block.

to,m for me i know more than anyone that if you are ho that means nothing cuz you can be on the block the next day

lolo tom i want you to know you really hurt me. me and nat wee going to keep the deal and then you guys wanted to BD ricky and then the dina thing and then when i was sick and slept the whole day you used that against me. that was the 1st time in the game i didnt sleep and it ws hurtful slaughter house is when we played s a team and then it was dismantled 24hrs later. kato played me. and that wasnt the case.. and you are a hell of a thinker and im going to trust you tom. had things not changed we woulda been smooth till the end.. you said that you wanted to get back to team alliance. and we are set but you broke it.. i know you said that you didnt sign on ricky. but you did. and then 24hrs it changes. and i like your proposal but it makes me uneasy

tom; you are not the target.. and im being honest. and i know the other person would. If you dont win the veto and the other person does the person i put up will go home. you are not the target. and i know we have had tense moments i feel that we have had some connection and that is valuable to go much much further.

lolo; yo are hoh and you know how this thing goes and you had the comeback that everyone wants. you said that you work story lines .what do people like to see comebacks and epic story lines. I like what you are saying but i want to try and understand it more