View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 12:25 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/26/16

corey we'll put up michelle and someone else.. like paul/vic.. so we control the vote.. and then if michelle wins then james/nat goes up we vote them out..

nicole yeah good plan.. but i have to put paul up as a pawn.. he's going to have to be a pawn to cover that we are working together..

nicole im scared of michelle

corey we have to make sure that they know that michelle has to leave before DE..

nicole you can win DE

nicole corey votes.. vic votes.. tie.. michelle is going..

corey yeah.. if michelle comes down.. then james nat and one goes.. preferably nat..

nicole yeah that makes me feel better i dont ahve to break my promise to james.. michelle is already expecting it and if paul and vic get upset too bad then take a swing at us..

nicole if michelle comes down.. we'll ahve a group consensus on who will go up..

nicole i dont think that james ever wont a mental comp.. michelle can win it ..

nicole that';s a good plan right now.. tht's what i wanted.. this could blow up in my face.. why would they want it to change our votes.. i want to make it where paul is so cool with it. that's going to be a lot of work

nicole like when i 1st got HOH i played that off cool i didnt want yo to know i wanted it that bad..

corey i didnt want it..
Attached Images