View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 12:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/21/16 Eviction Day

Kelsey it's not like i debated being swwyed

tim im not trying to save myself i jsut want yu to know i dint say something like that. i dont even talk like that .. saying someone was toxic he did say it about kelsey if i did it was about her

kelsey she is trying everything

tim her word means nothing..

kelsey yeah.. we said we weren't going to put her up and then she did put us up and she did lie and manipulated people.. and dont take it personally adn it is how everyone acts when they are leaving

tim the only ones that are falling for it are the bro's

kelsey she said it to everyone. and we know what the pan is and he agrees we're sticking to it.. and she has to say it to everyone

kelsey it's fine yo are staying unless something happens

tim the bro's need her to work against me

kelsey i walked by hearing her saying that she cant win but wants to take them to the end. i know taht is her pitch to them

tim and they would love a little side kick and she can win $20k

kelsey she is a little too late and she can only be use to them .. .. so you are fine and we want you here.

tim i'd rather not be in a game wher people tell lies more than the truth

kelsey you're fine.. and i dont know why cass would keep her over you maddy told jared that

tim i think cass is saying taht to maddy for a jury vote

kelsey i dont think i can say it..

tim i think cass was gambling and that she would tell me this.. and cass might put a vote against me.. and that maddy would think in jury that cass did have her back

kelsey oh i havent thought about that . i guess i should now..

kelsey i dont think maddy would vote for any female to win
Attached Images