View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 09:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Erica up in HOh with maddy..

erica she is all over the place everyone that has came in here and said that V promised to be a shield to anyone.. she said she has a 5 strong allaince

maddy a 5 strong?

Erica she said she has 5 strong people.. and she can bring me in if i keep her.. and she was saying that we can work together

maddy that isnt what she said to me

erica i put this girl up with so much conviction and 1/2 hr later hse had me crying about my decision and i ahd to come back to my room and say am i dumb. i cant work with someone who can make me flip on a dime.. and im a strong minded person

Erica i know she campaigned for you to stay

maddy and you used the veto on me

erica my initial decision was that i dont talk game with either of you and then as the week went on i was like how can i reconfigure this

erica as soon as she started to campaign for you i was like this was dangerous.. and it looks to you hat i used it on yu9or other than merron cuz it ewas a sure thing that veroncia would go home

maddy i think merron would go..

erica when merron came in the room before veto he said use it on me otherwise dont use it.. and i was like why.. so he's telling me he feels safeest sttting nest to you .. and i then he found out that veroncia was campainging for you and he came in and said forget that.. he said he fgetl so dumb. he said veronica shad me convinced that if i used the veto that she was going up and we made a promise that we'd have each other;'s backs.. and the noms weren't even done and she aws already throwing him under the bus

erica veronica wasnt coming for me or a threat.. and she was throwing any other name ot there..e very person cam e in here and said veronica is a threat and now she is saying any name

maddy i dont think that im a threat again her.. i dont want to be on the block next to her. cuz she will do anything.. long term was it makes sense.. looking her in the eye i dont want o lie to her

erica it;'s not merron or veronica but it;'s veronica and erica..

maddy and you cant play and it's a sketchy week
Attached Images