View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 08:31 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

kaela how are you feleing aboust paras

erica well paras is telling me that veronica's pitch is saying that she will be a shield for them..

kaela paras said that she is going for them..

kaela it;s great taht they dont see us working together..

kaela paras said that sdhe was surprised that we werent on the block and she was working so close to liv/ali and that erica has her armhy now.. and that she was surprised and liv/ali are still coming for you

erica she has pitched the same thing to every person

kael i heard from hamza..

Erica i think veronica is a dangerous player . i put her on the block adn 30 mins she had me bawling.. so for me do you want someone in the game to get you to think anything. it was a good more not g=for me but for the great good of the house.. that is why i put maddy up.. i didnt trust her and think that i can work with her.. and it';s baffling me that anyone is considering it and everyone came in ehre saying tehy dont trust her. and i made myself a huger target..

kaela im not going to go again that. and lines are drawn..a nd you proved how loayl yo are to this

erica i refuse to be loyal to everyone in the house.. it;'s nt good game move.. and i will be a shield but i have to draw my line.. and it's almost seems like ti's being pitched as erica vs veronica.. and im surprised at

kaela and that makes no sense

akela maddy came to me and awas asking what iw as doing.. and you guys know where im at.. and im not working with them so im not telling them.. and she said taht veronica was campainging for me to stay and how can she not vote for veronica to stay when erica put me (maddy ) on the block

kaela veronica said that she has 4 solid votes.. and that me and derek are the swing votes.. and that veronica said i will keepo you last night to veronica.. and now he is saying that he doesnt want to go agsint the house.. and now that he';s sayihng that he';s playing the same game that maddy is playing.. and ryan ws saying he anted to be on the right side of the vote

erica the way thihs goes is going to prove where everyone is.. and hamza and I are voting toevict veronica. he told me. that is 100%

Erica veronica was pitching to me that she had 5 solid

kaela really

erica veronica is in 8 allainces

kaela yep and veroncia's pitch is that she is coming for you ali and liv.. andderek said that we trust them.. and are sticking with them.. and i like johnny but i cant trust him he;s playing too flip floppy right now..

erica if she is agsitnt ehw all and saying that she has 5 strong

kaela she has an allainc eith maddy and pars.. and then you and her.. have an allaince

erica she pitched sheild to every person and even to me and that tells me tht your pitch doesnt mean shit

akela she said to me and derek and said that if we kep her she will go after every person whon voted her out

erica it's ahrd to not get paranoid in this house

kaela yeah everyone is coming in talking to you

erica how i feel about you it's really screy..

kaela i fel the same way too .. like you are way above my trust with ali/liv

erica i am hearing all sorts fo allainces.. and if i was you i would be pl;aying both sides a little bit.. cuz you guys are targets next week for the toehr side

kaela yeah..

erica she is pitching a sheild.. im like who can be a better sheild than this guy.. she won 1 comp and as she grabs you and throws you out to the eother side wh do you want on yoru side her or merron

akela 100% merron.

erica her being a shield also means that she will be a target and a huge threat.. adn that the fact that people are considering it makes me think i dont want to work with them and they are not a free thinker.. and that they can be swayed.. and at least i know where the shield will be and where the power is.. if they keep her

kaela i know that if im here i can win it for myself and not base it on winning merron or keeping veronica and HOPING that she will win to keep me safe

erica derek is getting it now.. im a target you , derek, liv and ali are targets.. we cant work with any more targets..
Attached Images