View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 08:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

merron my eyes ar wide open.. and if they vote to keep her

erica you can say that you thought that she would never lie to you.. .. and im on her good side and when i out her up she has promised me to my face that it's her and i to the end.. and listen to the way she puts you fuckers down you all are going to do all her dirty work..

meroin you think so after she said it's not even a question
erica i think that my hardest one is mady .. hamza is putting shit in her head.. she said that erica thinks that im stupid .. that the only reason she took me down is she rather have v next to merron

merron so what

erica so be it.. bit the hand that feeds her.. i want to pick her brain and im going to ask her leading questions.. and be gone.. she is still someone i dont ant here.. take the shot if you can.. that was her whole pitch to me..

merron you ahve to put the pressure on her

erica yeah a woman of yoru word

merron people are still more skepticle aobut me

erica this is why i dont understand hat peple are questioning it..

merron who's questioning it.. maddy will for obvious reasons

merron will is salty right now

erica and daela .. i thought it was 2 peole who cheered on that idea so hard and to hear that they are in a anm alliance and im skeptical of where they are at

merron hamza said that was right after veto.. that's so messed up.. and they dont need to know we know this

erica and johnny wants V to stay and he thinks that his vote isnt justified and if i can air out this alliance.. .. then i can make him see a reason to not keep v..

kaela up

Erica kicks merorn out for kaela
Attached Images