View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 12:10 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/25/18

Angie: i ahve 5 peolel. there are 5 other people.. and ther is no majorioty.. and sam said she is going to enny meeny miney mo it ( she sid she would put dots in a hat and pull from it not what angie is saying )

kaycee: is it already out there that im a vote to evict you> cuz i ahvnet said anything

Angie: the word is what rachel is voting for and that you will vote that way

kaycee; who is she voting for?

Angie; kaitlyn to stay

kaycee: Oh i haven't heard.. and i haven't decided yet

angie: ive been tried and true. and that would benefit you.. you are not anywhere near the target. till the time we are all at all females in the house

kaycee: this is a shitty situation

angie: i want you to think about what is good for you game.. and B) if you guys kick me out or not i was the 1st one to say something bout the all female alliance and i was bold enough to say it and that has to mean something.. and if im bold enough to say it then im bold enough to do it.

Angie: All i need is one person

kaycee: who do you have?

Angie; i dont want to say

kaycee: it irritates me that people are saying my name..

Angie S J B H F

kaycee scottie JC bayleigh haleigh and Fessy .. my people are solid.. they are ride or die for me.. i just need one person.. and rachel said she is voting to keep kaitlyn.

kaycee: it really bothers me hat someone is saying how im voting. so if you can figure that out for me

angie: yeah

Angie; you voting doesnt change your loyalty to those people.. it just means that you believe that my loyalty is tried and true.. i cant believe im up there on a "FINE ROCKSTAR.. like can i get a nomination speech. and i ahve kept my word in this game.