View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:15 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/19/18

Veronica there are polle i dont give a shit about., some i care about and some fully trust and then there's me.. i will keep everything deep down.. and people are talking so much and there is an element of surprise.. there is so many of us that we can do our thing sand you dont own anyone anything

erica there are people that are talking and trying tio prove that they are thinking.. and they talk to much. like they could have kept that to themselves

veronica ther are people that haven't thrown peoples names out and that makes me trust them. this way i know that if im talking to them they wont say names

erica yeah people run their mouths so much and im loving it

veronica i need people to remember who's doing it. i might keep you for a week but i knwo what you ahve been doing for the past 3..

erica that is indiciative to hw they are going to be playing. we are week 3 what will it look like later

veronica all i ahve is trust.. not alliances.. i just feel good with people i have been able to trust.. and those people from the begining.. all content copyright hamsterwatch.com and those that have treated me like shit.. like liv/ali and you weren't doing that and i now those that are gossips

erica why would i tell people that these are my targets.. they think that when they ahve information they feel that its valuable to tell others

veronica that is what i told johnny in the Ht.. people want to win the popularity contest.. like for me whatever i tell you keep it in your head..

erica in the real world i cant keep a secret for my life.. in here.. i keep that in my head.. and compartmentalize.. and whats cool is that when i get a chance to talk to you i feel that we are good and on the same page

veronica.. yeah i feel the same way..
Attached Images