View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/30/18

Sam: I need to have your word that you are not campaigning against me

kaitlyn: oh im not you have my word.. even if fassy didnt save steve. a bigger target is in teh house. i think tyler is a little nervous that one of those bigger targets got that app power. you know what im talking about?

Sam: yeah

kaitlyn: i think he is worried that it will ricochet.. but i dont care power doesn't scare me.. id still do it.

Sam: basically i was dealt a shitty hand. Im not threatening. and Im by no means saying i have these big plans. i haven't had the opportunity to make plans. when you say targets.. bigger fish. i see that. Like angie said im seen like a ghost and people tell me things.. and i can word it and say it in a way with out blasting anyone. and I feel that you and I are on that level where we dont have to say anything

kaitlyn: yeah. like i said im on the same page with you and if you can figure out something that is helpful. you are not on target.. and we will figure something out. and when you come her tomorrow lets talk.

Sam: I feel that everyone is nice to me. who is gunning for me? how is it the plan to get me and steve to be here. and get a bigger target up.. wh are you trusting?

kaitlyn: im trying to work with tyler.. we dont want tyler to put up me or bayleigh if fassy uses the veto.

Sam: what is your plan then? is he saying he'd put you or bayleigh up and then I would go home?why would fassy do that so i go home

kaitlyn: he wouldnt tyler doesnt want that to happen. the only ay if fassy saved steve. is if he knew that one of the other bigger person goes up and they would go home over you. but he wont do that if tyler says not im not putting up that bigger threat and he is putting up kaitlyn. and i know that it's a pussy ass move but i have lost faith yet.
Attached Images