View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4/9/18

Johnny i dont want him to spread shit about me..

Johnny he's sadi so much shit about maddy

BB Johnny to the DR

kaela to derek he said he's not using it

Derek i saw him talking to ryan

kaela he said that he ws using it and i was like alright your decision

kaela if he did i was thinking that your best friend would be going on the block..

Derek would you ahve

kaela 100% .. to put up someone that was his better firends up there and then i can say we ahve 3 garunteed votes and johnny wolnt get rid of you.. so i can spin it that way to her.. if there had to be a replacement.. and i would say that johnny would never vote you out

kaela erica said that if maddy went up she would cause so much shit.. and then johnny came in right after and said that ryan said to put maddy up so they just confirmed that i would never put maddy up.. and then i can put erica up and that is his mistake that he made

derek would you want to send erica home over ryan?

kaela that would be a talk.. and erica would be pissed.. but he said he;s not using it.. and doesnt want ot make it look like he's forcing someone';s hand. he didnt ask me who i was putting up.. he threw out ali's name.. his way with words he was tip toeing around ali.. saying do you want someone that you want home or someone that you dont.. all these beat around the bush ways

Derek fun fun

kaela no one knows what will happen net week. like i was going to put up johnny/will and we are not the only ones talking like this

derek no. they are all having it

kela i had a good tak with maddy she said she would put up who is best for us to work with us

derek who knows.. you never know who can win hoh

akela maddy and paras are mad cuz johnny is trying to get closer to will

derek so fun
Attached Images