View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 pm
HOH

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/20/17

Dre and William convo translation, thanks to @gallymero

When Emily/Jackie leave the room after newbie meeting, we hear a little 10 second French Talk: Dre saying Emily never came talk to her before so she can calm herself saying things like "it's better for your game"

Dre saying she is calm but outside the house if anyone insults them she will fight back. she's scared of no one, whats this joke, she's scared of no one. then she says they already saw my boobs [she had a nip slip] and then she says she doesn't care if people don't understand them. William says don't say that and then he says me I love you guys

Dre, William, Jackie name themselves The Leftovers, and Jackie leaves

Will (as he falls) "So I just continue flirting with Kevin?"
Will (after they laugh) "He's hard to read, I found him shady sometimes today"
Dre: "Jackie isn't wrong when she says Kevin is not dumb. If someone says something he will be able to feel if it's lie"

Dre: "I want to get to know people. Tell me if it bothers you that I tell people you have a crush on him. Maybe if he they know you have a crush on him, he will be closer to you"
Will: "It's ok go ahead"

Then Dre says she thinks they will come after her next, she doesn't know why she feels this way. Will says he doesn't either because she's fine. Then they start memorizing the room names

[maybe they got a warning about the French but she was saying she doesn't give a fuck if they can't hear her]