View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 08:16 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/25/18

kaela i know.. you guys can tell me already.. i can tell how you guys are acting

paras how long did you feel this

kaela like when you guys still talked.. like 2 hrs

apras.. maddy didnt confirm .. she wanted to wait to sleep on it

kaela i think she wa the one that wanted to keep me.. that's waht it seemed like

paras its fine if that is how you want to take it. i wouldnt have had all these talks if i didnt wnt to do it.. Will didnt want to do it and i dont want to go agsitn will

kaela in the f5.. maddy is the 1st to go

paras if it's set inb stone why dirty the water with ali

akela it's yoru vote right?

paras yeah i ahd to see hwo going agsint will would play out he had my back

kaela BB is an indivula game.. and when peole vote together like this.. it doesnt look good to me.. if you make it to the end.. how do you deserve to win if you did things as a group how do you explain that

paras that was going to be an ending poiint for me and couldnt be repaired..

akela will is doing what is best for him.. and i think it will bite you in the butt later.. so i might see you in jury sooner rather than later.. i jsut dont like followers in this game

paras yeah

akela even when ryan was staying.. i still wanted to vote him out. you dont follow.. you do what you want.. and you put your game in jeopardy for others.. and jsut cuz i get to go to jury and i get to talk.. so it's not a good point for me.. and you guys were dangling jury votes in front of me and now i can do it back..

apras it wasnt me

kaela y8ou didnt disagree when it was said and i know that you were doing it

paras not true.. it wasn't me

kaela yeah no it wasn't just you..

paras it wasn't my idea

kaela you jsut admitted taht you are not playing yoru game you're playing will's game and that is good for him

paras you 21 play together

kaela but we vote how we want to vote and it's a pro for will and a con for you. and i dont care what i say cuz im going home and i can say what i want.. Will is playing a smart game and you will be his cal;later damage and his votes in the end.. but i'd love to talk more in jury about it..

paras do you want me to go

akela no no i like the conversation.. and i still get to be part of teh game in jury
Attached Images