View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 06:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/12/19

bella I took the information you said and yes i talked to nick about it.

Nicole but if i wanted to talk to nick about it i will.

Bella but what you said affected me in the game so i have a right to tell nick about it..

Nicole ZI would have been respected to be allowed to come into the room and say my peace and i know the truth and the camera's know the truth.. it's shitty that when you are on a raft in the game and i tell you things and then it was flipped on me and i become enemy #1` and not for nothing no one is going to say that they said any of these things.. it's smart to not say it it's better to deflect.

Nick yo told bella that you were going to put up holly jack sis and michie

Nicole. i told y ou that they were going to put you both on the block.. and i said it was hard for me to hear..

bella you came to me and said that youa re scared and that you were going on the block and i said no

Nicole but

Bella let me finish..

bella I told you to talk to nick he told you he was going to say you were safe.. and then you used that people were going to pin the hinky vote on you and then you used that to talk aobut who was going on the vblock and then brought up the alliance Zing

Nick im going to talk now.. you said that jack michie holly was going to put you on the block

Nicole i never said them.. i sid it was a house thing..

Nick holly michie sis jack came in so i assked them and i said that you 4 were going to go after me and they said no. that you guys were trying to get him to put up hollyu/sis and called holly a bithc

Nicole that day where you were interrogating me.

Nick in was interrogating you? i said you never say names..

Nicole i said that you would put up holly/sis.. so someone came to me and said that i would put holly up and i never said names.. so that's what made me defend myself

Nick i ws saying names i was fishing for information doesnt mean im going to put them up

Nicole anyone walking by is going to be like oh crap nicole is going to put them up
sorry that was rude i was talking. i said that you dont name names.. cuz you dont talk game.. but i never called holly a bitch
Nick Im