View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/21/16 Eviction Day

2:17 maddy talks to joel in HRR

mady there are people in the house that you ahve to be careful about.. nikki hgas said your name. she wants whatever tim wantds. be careful of people like.. be careful of those that are socially accepted in teh hoiuse.. like cass is out ther and the bro's

joel stay off the radar

maddy you ahve to watch out for tim he hasnt said anything bad about you but the people he is close to he has been evil to like cass and kelsey he has said they are toxic and cancer.. dont jsut watch ot for yorself and watch the peopole around you.. and i tlaked to jared and i know your vote cant be swayed., but i know it';s logically smarter for you to keep tim.. tim is smarter.. i know you and i ahve always battled agasint each other there are no hard feelings.

joel people make their own decisions..

maddy yeah

joel and the loveita stuff and that's how it happens

maddy be careful. tim has fooled everyone in this house ramsey said to be careful and to be with jared and joel.. and

joel he tries to slid thru the middle

maddy i will be so upset if he is there at the end.. you guys think i will win but that 's IF i get to the end.. you ahve to play more as if i make it to the end not when. and that's why jared knows it's best to keep me.. and joel you ahve a chance to beat anyone that you are standing next to in the house

joel that is scarey to me

maddy i never said that joel is a threat to me. and ramsey said the same..

maddy if im gone and tim is gone you can beat any of those 6 .. tim is like i'll vote for anyone.. but he doesnt ahve a say..

maddy tim is such a wildcard.. more than anything people think tium is their best friends.. and he likes to shake things up

joel i do to.. anda i showed that with my HOH. and i apprecialte that yo did too

maddy there are people that have walked thru this game and that havent stuck their neck out. the peopole that are left in teh house.. after tim goes is me and then cass and the bro's.. you know where i stand.. jared knows that and kelsey will go with jared and cass will go with the group

maddy i think this week ther wont be any backlash on where people vote.. and it sucks that i could ahve people's backs in the comps.. but tim is everyone's best friend

joel i think yesterday's thing put the radar up even for cass.. we have questions about him

maddy i ahve a shitty social game and that is my own fault and i cant change that.. and you know that me winning is slim to none
Attached Images