View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 09:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/13/18

Johnny i think that hamza has new life in the game

will yeah.. he;s funny

johnny i didnt like what andrew did but even when i said fuck andrew i didnt like that I did that

will that wasnt cool what he said.. I dont like this white room red room thing.. paras was saying she;'s going to the red room when she cna.. im like they are calling us shady.. .. why do that.. you are making us feel shitty.. and now we';re stuck in the room with all the bad guys.. andrew hamza ronnie

will i cant wait till andrew's gone.. he freaked out on us the other night for not sleeping..

Johnny if maddy gets an HOH she wont go after us..

Will she's a super fan and she is smart enough to know.. i dont think she is going to do good in any comps.. liek Ali would.. it's not like she's not social

johnny it's jut her not meshing and fitting in

Will yeah

Will last night talking about raves

Johnny yeah.. i listen to country music

Will we jsut gotta stick together

johnny i got things but it's not worth talking about till we see who's HOH

Will i dont know if i should throw this one too like the last one i kinda threw it i buzzed in right away.. and if i lose i was happy i did..

Johnny yeah he ws weighing out his odds by not buzzing in

Will yeah.. he's stupid.. why try and get the veto used if you nominated hamza/andrew.. like he tried to get it at the HT..

Johnny and him being upset that no one came to his room . that's cuz no one wahted to be seen plotting if they were up in the room

Will I think Merron/Ryan up.. and I dont wnt to see ronnie get put up or backdoored..

ryan is good with hsi words.. i thought ronnie was going to eat him up.. and then the jury..

Johnny yeah
Attached Images