View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:05 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/7/18

Ryan fishing for information in case he wins veto

rayn i walked past the bathroom was all 4 of you and i heard will say yeah if we are going to pull that of we have to be careful

paras that could be a million things

ryan yeah but i was working with the information that i had.. and maddy said the rest of them and she siad taht she told me to go talk to them cuz it would help me stay

paras maddy is a snake

ryan she played me you will she gave me every indication that all 4 of you were going to be the blinsdie vote and then you changed your minds anc ame back. and to me those issues is what led to daela no trusting me and putting me on teh block

apras i cant speak for anyone else

ryan i can only apologize

paras me too.. maybe with the others but not with me

ryan i haven't been 100% with maddy for long time.. but with johnny and will why? and one person made a move and got me fucked.. you johnny will wont completely trust me.. and will said day 1 he wouldn't evict me cuz we both got kids and earlier i said taht if one of us come down.. he's got my vote i sadi there is zero chance i will evict him if i come down.. and he said we'll see how it play out.. and he said when he was drunk 200 times taht he;'s got my back and you dont say it unless you mean it.. and then he told me to not trust maddy .. and all i ever did was to do what was in the best intrests to you.. and maybe when i get home i will see that ali never said taht and i am pretty sure that is what i hear and what i saw her mouth say.
Attached Images