View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 04:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 10/4/16

What to know

Swimsuit Photo Shoot LIVE today 12:30 EST 9:30am PT

Tensions are beginning to rise in the house

Monte plans on nominating Kryssie as the replacement nominee saying " this is all jason's fault" why she will be on the block " I tried to save her"

OTT Jamboree Alliance of Shelby Jason Justin Kryssie and Scott is over according to Scott. Although jason has touched base with Shelby to download information she is getting from The Plastic's to him

Shelby has completely infiltrated The Plastics.

Alex and Morgan downloaded information: Alex does NOT trust Monte he doesnt look her in the eyes when talking. Morgan says that's just the opposite with her and all he does is assure Morgan that he likes Whitney and Alex along with her to work with. Alex tells Morgan that Monte thinks he's running the house

Justin , after the veto competition saw how Monte Cornbread Alex and Whitney were all working together.

Danielle still does not know that Shane knew she was going up as a pawn

Scott told Shelby her best bet is to get in with Morgan Whitney and Alex

Shelby told Scott that Neeley is very observant

Shelby knows that people have been telling Monte that Shelby is a snake in the grass.

Kryssie has been over playing the " I miss home/my boyfriend role and it's getting to the others. Scott told Monte it would be a mercy killing to send her home

Cornbread is having a hard time with his disdain for Shelby and was vocal about it putting his safety in danger in the house Click here to read start at post #106

1pm Replacement nominee to be named today

2pm America's viewer eviction voting opens

7pm Recap

7:30pm Live Diaries

Last edited by UgotBronx; 10-04-2016 at 01:28 pm.