View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 05:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/25/18

merron i beleive that you werent that vote.., and i know that people see you guys as a unit.. but i wanted to address you seperately.. and i know that yo know that you cant go forward alone and you knw that me and hamza are tight.. and i know that jesse going home was tough for yuo

kaela no it wasnt hard for me

merron i can tell that the relationship was more with derek.. but i wanted to let you know im down to move foward.. and im being genuine

kaela i want o keep people that are on my side and have my back

merron oh for sure and i knnow that hamza is down to working with you
kaela no i feel good with you

merron i appreciate that.. if i feel that later on if there is more that i feel that i ahve to push to you i wil.. after veto

kaela yeah

merron im preparing myself for the worst situations.. and more often than not the veto doesnt get used when the hoh wins it..

kaela usually they dont want to get more blood on their hands

merron yeah usually.. and if there anything you want to ask

kaela well i hope that you staying is more than to our demise.. and i do hope that if you stay & get hoh you wont put me ion the block

merron yeah i can say that.. the people that dont vote for me will be the ones i put on the block.. and i know that maddy is close to a lot of people

kaela she is close to people but that doesnt mean you cant offer someone something she cant

merron i wont put you on the block or blind side you and the next week i want to keep working with you..
Attached Images