View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:13 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

Cody jess i told you from the start it was me mark matt and alex and they broke their loaylty to me

jess i could understand why you want to be in hero mode to protect raven. but i coudlnt get behind the alex thing

cody you can beleive me or them you will see after the show everything that was said.. everything..

jess that is why im worndering my mother loves you or hates you.. the guy who is by my side oir conversations like that and feels aweful

cody never

jess why was jason/alex in teh game

cody i wanted paul out.. that's all i wanted.. after i saw alex compete they wanted to take alex out after she did that.. and i hedged my bets and i went to alex that i wanted the couples safed and dom saved and i said the same to jason.. and that is the only reason why i kept that.

jess i'll admit that i have had a convo with elena when the mark and her and me and you started.. but never once did i ahve a convo with her about how to take you guys out

cody you jsut have to beleive me

jess everyone is tugging at me.. but i can respect that matt wasnt going to repeat that.. so props to matt for being a good person

cody if you dont beleive me you will never beleive me in anything ever..

jess im not saying i dont beleive you.. i dont know hat im saying.
Attached Images