View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 01:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/24/19

maddy kaela and derek are 2 separate players. and 2 seperate votes.. tbey are 2 players.. im saying that everything's still fine after last week and doing it with derek separately

veronica that is teh thing

maddy i dont want to send out soldiers to speak on behalf of me. i want to do that on my own.. and make them feel that

veronica are you very committed to our group.. and have our backs

maddy yeah and these extra side relations are necessary for all of us..

Veronica i have established more and giving and receive more to gain more trust..

maddy that trust that you feel is the same i feel i haven't had opportunities to express that.. when i think aobut where i land it's among the 4 of us

veronica when i think aobut how i look either now or in the future i feel good with the 3 people i am with.. as much as you need us I need you

maddy i didnt feel like a target till this.. it's important that we do and legitimately feel taht way

veronica i fucking pray taht if i was on the block that you guys would fight for me and that you would feel that same with with us

veronica i need to stop. i would hate to be evicted.. based on decisions.. it's a game.. yes merron we made a decision to stick with each other to the end

maddy but at what extent do those things change. im the one on the block right now and i ahve to put myself fist..

HOH lockdown in 5 mins

maddy there is doubt still with this converation

veronica it;'s cuz it was never tested..

maddy we hav eto make these moves to show whre the trust is

amddy for me to ask those qurestions it's scary but it's neccessy.. if im off the block it doenst void this conversaton.. asn as much as i have to bury the hatchet with Liv for my situation.. and ther are things that you ahve to change with merron.. and things that i have short relations with that will change. but youa re one of the ones i ahve had long relationship with and cuz you are wavering it's making me nervous.

veronica it's the faith that youa re putting in people.. if you stay on the block and i fight for you

maddy i put actions already proved to you that i gained your trust.. and there were 4 fingers on my hand and it wasn't just for me

BB HG's please go to the HOH room

Veronica this was really.. really needed to happen and it opened my eyes

maddy dont lose that

Feeds down 3:57pm BT
Attached Images