View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 08:23 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/24/19

Ali the only one that is a question mark is johnny and he will get behind it with getting ot veronica

Ali Will was saying that he's in good with her and they share teh smae bed.. but he's not attached to her

Ali if it stays the smae peole will vote out Maddy..

Olivia maddy is not a threat this week.

ali she will be loyal

erica but i dont want to work with maddy.. and im very close with merrron and i trust merron more than maddy.. from a game perspective. my game is conflicted .. but it's week 4. and if i lose merron adn they put you 2 up..

ali i dont think that im a target of merron.. i think we need to get rid of 1 of the 4.. that are targeting me liv and daela is veronica.. i promise you with all i have if she gets anything like double or anything it's us

erica i feel like an asshole the idea of BD someone makes me feel like crap.. but it;'s such a huge move

olivia youa re targeting someone who ahs lied to eveyrone in the house

ali paras was like veronica is just lying like that . and that she is dangerous

erica i look around the house i see us 3 willing to take that shot

oliva i think kaela would

eica she said that she didnt want to be the one to take it..

Ali this is one of those moments where people say they shoulda taken that shot

olivia it steam rolls

erica i was like BB19 why is no one taking a shot at apual.. i dont wnt to be that person

MErron i jsut want the ipod

erica ok. 1 more minute

ali i do agree with you..

erica if i take that shot im 100% taking maddy down..

Liv the peole around him didndt have each other.. you ahve us around you protecxting you

erica if i go trying to make a big move. so be it

ali the odds that you going are slim to non.. if not you got mad cheese.. and wins hoh and veto and and at least we have options

kaela up.. to have the choice..

erica that is why im saying go for it.. if there is a prize. if pulling someone down it will work in your favor

ali my odds are good

kaela your odds are good and yours and merron's are good.

kaeal i dont think it;'s in maddy or ryans favor..

Ali im not worried aobut ryan

erica if ryan wins he will be 100% ask me what i want to do. he's not one to make rash decisions.. and it will be a good point to show me loyalty and trust..
Attached Images