View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 12:22 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 1/29/19

Lolo and tom talking in HOH

Lolo we secured kato's safety and hopefully next wee we can do the same thing

tom if kandi joey dina and tamar are smart and win hoh next week they will put one of us up from fun 5.

tom i was thinking of putting up joey/kandi and say they are physical and say he's got no plans of winning the veto and say that his friends arent going to win the veto and give them a fair shot to win it and if neither win the veto we can vote out joey or kandi. I dont want to backdoor joey. i think that kandi is a threat to win this game

lolo i was sitting at the table and tamar and kandi were going over days but they are all messed up.. but kandi is practicing.. but i like that you are thinking of giving joey a fair chance to play for veto. and i thihnk tamar isnt a threat in the game but she is good socially she is good on destructing things. she is good at planting seeds for things to blow up and bomb

tom that wont work anymore. we all know. i think tamar is last to go.. she bailed on the comp yesterday

lol. yeah well live in the room with her

tom, then switch rooms

lolo dont dismiss me tom i am hearing you out so hear me out. it's not affect just one person on your team it's affecting 3 people on your team

tom cant you guys switch rooms like if kandi leaves there's beds available

lolo how do you do that without her knowing that outright that we dont like how she is acting

tom she doesnt know yet?

Lolo no.. you need to talk to ricky and natalie about it and how they feel

lolo and you dont want to not be safe next week