View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 11:26 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 9/15/18

kaycee fills in angela what morph comp is like

Angela; i dont think that i will be good at that do yo?

Kaycee; i think so

JC talking to tyler in the blue room

JC; you didnt want blood on your hand.. im not blaming you im letting you know where i stand. right now i have an opportunity to not create another group. even when i had the opportunity i dint. and i do think of you as my best friend in her.. but this move here im concerned. i want you to go all the way. and of course in want to be there too. but you have to do the work

tyler: im making it very clear with those 2 that with what brett did that he had to go.

JC: if sam gets herself off. i dont want you to go home .. even if i win the veto it will be a risk if i use it on me and you go up.. i support you adn love you.. and ive been your friend here.. i dont feel 100% sure that you will stick to it. i always come and tell you here what to do..

Tyler: last week it was different . i knew you didnt want him to leave you didnt want him out

JC; i didn't want him gone.. he wanted to break them 2

tyler; no he wanted you out

JC; for you to come and say that .. like he told me a bunch of shit that you were talking and i didnt believe him. I didnt bother with the lies people said..

JC; it's not about the money we are all going to make money when we get out. ive been in there (DR) for 3 months saying that you are the best and blah blah blah and then you throw me on teh block. i cant even talk about it in the Dr.. like i enjoy your presence and everything and now i dont have anything to hold my head up.

JC; i dont see it you winning the veto and using it on me.. or go against angela. so you are either an amazing actor.. but i dont see it