View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/5/18

JC to Chris

JC i want going to start nothing.. but this morning. the only one i talked to was fessy and then out of no where steve started walking to me and giving me dirty looks. and i was only talking about my game.. he did it 3 times to me really bad. so i was like this is not ok with my game. i voted like that i had to come clean at least the 1st wek i wanted to be as honet as possible. but it wasnt a secret i told Fessy in the room last night i was going to vote him out. in stead of him coming and talking to me he was staring and goijng blah blah blah. for me that's not good for my game. so i voted him out

Chris: at least you're being honest

JC: this thing this morning made me mad and i wasnt going to tell you cuz im not that close to you , im closer to fessy.. and i think that would be bad for my game. i told him that i wasnt going to vote to keep him

Chris : you gotta be..

JC: no.. no im not going to be like that . i dont want you to tell me nothing. for my game im just going to tell you i didnt go to backstab nothing. and fessy was telling me all these things that this guy was beneficial to me but he was walking towards me and looking at me.. i didnt make a decision and now that's making me lean that way.. it wasnt anyone or trying to be a bithc to you or nothing. my game strategy is to keep the peace.. and i am sorry it messes ith your game but for me i had to .. and if i win HOH you are not my target. im not going for blood

chris: same for me. no offense

JC: no hard feelings