View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 03:39 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 3/29/17

Dre you ahve to be careful what you say karen you know im the target and you know you're the target.. so lets just win this HOH and lets play..

Dre leaves

karen alone

karen gary is doing the same that that cass did when dallas was here and now he's going to make himself a target but pin it on me.. what is wrong with these people

Karen gary hs to understand taht im doing things for myself.. he's blowing up my game. he doesnt know that i ahve neda and them.. i get it that they are working both halves.. im not stupid.. but HOH is so important.. im not going to put my neck on the line and have it be a 6-5 vote and be a defector with the other defectors.. emily dillon bruno kevin and jackie

karen if bruno wins will he keep his word or be a lair.. kevin/jackie will target me.. so i only ahve kevin/jackie/bruno to worry about .. em/dillon who knows.. they can put up me/jackie. or gary/jackie.. he might be testing me cuz he said gary/jackie.. and why start that paranoia.. this game will drive you flipping mental and there are 14 of us..
Attached Images