View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 11:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/11/16

Jared there are obvious things like dallas and maddy hanging out and tim/cass

loveita i think people are jsut saying things to me just to say it

jared what about me

Loveita i think if someone else is HOH it's not me trusting your word anymore.. it's me trusting their word.

Loveita no one else ahs done wrong to me at all. and i dont think.. i dont know know if kelsey/raul would hold true to their word and with you i dont know if i can trust your word..

jared there are people that are just throwing the target off their back.. and ther are people like the brothers and maddy saying this is what happened and they walk off thinking they are safe

jared kelsey is naive to this game and raul is raaw with his emotions.. and it comes down to me having an adult conversation.

loveita what is around you rubs off on you.. like i wanted kelsey to move forward.. but if someone is an emotional player is theri emotion going to voer ride thier word and that is scary for me

jared i se what you are saying

jared i dont want to keep doing this back n forth stuff

loveita you gave me no opportunity. if you were in my seat what would you do

jared i would keep playing thru with the 6 people.. and it takes a good deed ..and it is the easiest option to put those people up.. but it would be a good thing with the 6 people and moving forwadd with the people im with it..

loveita i dont know those other people.. there's a fear in my soul and it's not settling

jared all i can is give you my word that they woldnt cuz im cvlose to them but that is all i can do

Loveita can you give me your word that you kelsey and raul wouldnt put me up and not nominate me till jury

jared ther are so many other people.. but yeah im ok.. if you want to cut a big deal like that..

loveita yeayh i want to cut a big deal . if i dont i wont know how serious that this is.

jared yeah i dont want to keep going back n forth..

loveita im holding you to your word and listing to the words that yoru mother wrote in the eltter.and i hoping you can do that

jared i can talk to everyone and keep them on my side. and ther are so many other people..

loveita ok.,.,

jared ther are other people that are people that are wondering around

jared we have to keep this with us.. and n one else

loveita yeah.. no one else needs to know

lovetia cuz the people i put up

loveita now if im going to do this i need to know who you would suggest

jared i dont know dalls wavered both sides and got caught.. and other than maddy people dont like her cuz of foul language. nikki/tim are good player s for now.. i like them both and the brothers are trusting but i know they have secrets so that makes me not trust them completely but i do like them, cassa did get votes for you

lovieta im not touching cass.. and can you get raul/kelsey

jared yeah you can talk to them together
Attached Images