View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 2/14/18

marissa watching youn play is fun and i hope you win and it sint bullshit.. i wanted to talk to you but i didnt ge a chance yesterday you weree crying and then went to sleep..

shannon is sniffling the whole time

marissa i thought that you would have handled it better

ross yeah like oh im the strongest player

shannon yeah i would have but it's cause the things they are accusing me of i havent done.. and i spoke to james and he was nice to talk to but he does hang out with mark

shannon why would i do a 3 with them when they would take each other

ross i would even care if you did

shannon i told you everything else i ahve nothing to hide

marissa im not mad at you.. and i was like fuck yeah i wish like i did something like that .. you were like in my mine. that is who i want to play with..

shannon how can yo say no to someone when you do they will know that you ahve an alliance with someone else

Marissa like ari like said like that is like what she like had to like do for the like game.. and like i never knew that like you felt that way.. i like wish i woulda knows like you felt taht way

ross you ahve everyone to talk to

shannon ive been trying to talk to

marissa like this plan didnt happen over night like

shannon i dont know what brandi thinks she saw and i dont know what she is talking about

Ross she was talking aobut bowlarina

Shannon i thought she was talking about this game

ross no

marissa i think she is talking about a different game.

Shannon whatever she thinks she heard i will stand by saying that i never said it.. and that i wanted to stand by you guys.. and if i looked nervous it was cuz i didnt want metta to get it .

shannon the thing to think about if i dont win today.. i ahve no one and james has mark and i think that brandi is more responsible for me going out and i will tell james/mark to go after brandi 1st before i leave.. so you will either have someone as an ally or you will have the guys going after you

Shannon they said they ahve to put me in a hotel till the final i remember reading that

marissa james was on the block for 10 days and then the last minute we all switched.. you can win this veto
Attached Images