View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 07:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/15/18

Erica it was such a nice video for him. she was holding it together.. that is why i felt so bad for him after teh comp..

Erica i would lose my shit if i get hoh.. i t dont think im going to get one from Chey..

Veronica is crying.. im made .. i cold have had it.. but it was the right decision.. it was hard to give it up .. it just sucks.. l;ike fuck..

paras we'll get our turn

paras it's so hard seeing it

veronica we have to push through it.. and you dont ahve a moment to feel this way.. and when you take a moment to see that and be by yuourself.. im like fuck i really do miss my family

paras it's so funny how these girls came up and started to be friends with you.

Veronica i want them to be paranoid.. the fun part of BB is watching them go mental. like olivia.. her coming out

paras ryan already told her she is going on teh block

veronica do we not trust him? he is a vote.. and i know he will come on my side.. and for me ifg im going to put you on the block im not going to talk to you.. i want them to trip out.. .. like maddy was straight up saying she couldnt make a decision on me cuz she just met me.. like you talked to me readless from day one..

veronica kaelsa said that olivia said tell me if veronica says anything aobut me right away

veronica please.. i love it when people are paranoid.. especially when they treat me like shit.
Attached Images